At Five Star Automotive Services, we’ve delivered top quality automotive repairs, backed up by friendly customer service, for over 30 years.
The doors to Five Star Automotive Services’ workshop opened in 1989, with owner and operators Larry Loizides and Jim Vassilides sharing a passion for cars. Our team at Five Star are heavily involved in the Hillsdale community, supporting events and charities in the area. We appreciate the local community’s confidence in us to deliver them with a mechanical repair service they can trust. For us supporting community events, clubs, schools and charities is our way of giving back to them.
Our success over the past 30 years can also be attributed to our ability to keep our staff training up to date with the latest industry standards and techniques. This focus on the skills and experience of our staff has seen our workshop win multiple small business and mechanical repair awards. If you’d like to find out more about our mechanical repairs, or you’d like to book in your car, contact us today.
- 1999 Southern Courier Small Business Awards Finalist
- Winner “Best Automotive Business” 2000 Southern Courier Small Business Awards
- 2001 Champions of Champions Outstanding Automotive Services Finalist
- MTA NSW Mechanical Repair Business of the Year Finalist in 2001, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015
WE SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING CLUBS, CHARITIES AND SCHOOLS
- Marist College in Pagewood
- Abbotsford Public School
- Maroubra Junction Public School
- NSW Fire Brigade
- Randwick City Council
- Randwick Botany Harriers
- Kensington United Junior Rugby League Club
- Matraville Tigers Footy Club
- Special Olympics NSW
- Sydney Business Education Partnerships
- Sylvania High School
- Daceyville Public School
- Sydney Local Community Partnerships
- Daughters of our Lady of the Sacred Heart
- St Aidans Fundraising